Jaja Primrata is a really cute and sweet looking Thai actress and I’m happy to add her pictures here on Love Thai Girls. I think you’ll be happy that I added them as well since they are a real treat for the eyes.
Name: Primrata Dejudom (พริมรตา เดชอุดม)
Nickname: Jaja (จ๊ะจ๋า)
Date of birth: Nov. 29, 1983
Height: 166cm (5 feet 5 inches)
Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
Marital Status: Single (ready for dating guys!)
Education: Thammasart University (Faculty of Journalism and Communications; Advertising Major)
Nickname: Jaja (จ๊ะจ๋า)
Date of birth: Nov. 29, 1983
Height: 166cm (5 feet 5 inches)
Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
Marital Status: Single (ready for dating guys!)
Education: Thammasart University (Faculty of Journalism and Communications; Advertising Major)
As you can see, brains come as well as beauty with this girl and at under 100 lbs she is very petite which I think just adds to her beauty.
Jaja is fairly new on the Thai acting and modeling scene so I can only hope we’ll be seeing much more of her pretty face and slim body gracing more bikini shots soon. In the meantime we’ll have to enjoy what’s available.